星尘 (2007)

  • 美国 英国
  • |
  • 爱情  冒险  奇幻
  • |
  • 2小时7分钟
6.2
力荐
0看过
0想看
  • 片       名星尘
  • 上映时间2007年08月09日
  • 导       演 马修·沃恩
【又见小说改编电影】     两个平行的宇宙空间,只用一堵石头墙分隔开来--《星尘》所展示的是如此近距离、反差却非常大两个世界所带来的那种奇幻感,跟随着故事中的特里斯坦的脚步,人们将会从一个正常的世界,一脚跨进神奇的仙境。     一颗流星,却引起了疯狂的追捕……这样的故事灵感来自于当今最富有想象力的畅销小说作家尼尔·盖曼,他的获奖作品的涵盖面非常广,有小说、漫画,还有剧本,每一个值得记忆的传奇故事都展现出了无与伦比的理性与趣味性。1997年,由盖曼创作的《星尘》正式出版,这是一个拥有奇幻风格的亲切故事,在DC Comics公司推出的一套四集的电视系列短剧中,通过美国著名插画家查尔斯·维斯(Charles Vess)那惊人的图解说明得到了全方位的展现。差不多一年后,《星尘》终于以小说的形式出版,并以最快的速度打进畅销小说榜,成为那一年最受欢迎的小说之一。     无论在评论界还是在读者之间,《星尘》中所讲述的那个故事因为幽默风趣和魔法风貌,被频繁地拿来与《公主新娘》和《大魔域》进行对比。所有的一切都是围绕着一个魔法王国展开的,大致的意思就是,一颗流星划过大气层,变成了一位迷人的女士,她让一个普通的土小子变成了他一直梦想着的英雄……这样一个童话故事的珍贵之处就在于它的现代感和经典的主题,小说的作者尼尔·盖曼说:“我只是想写一个男人,当他有了心爱的女人之后,却发现她并非自己的真爱。从一开始,我的脑海里就有一个想法,然后跟随着这个想法一路创作下来。让我感到骄傲的是,完成的小说和我当初预想的一模一样。”     虽然尼尔·盖曼的本意只是想讲一个充满传奇的故事,但是它赢得了所有年龄段的书迷的喜欢,这最终成就了《星尘》的大银幕之旅。从小说一出版,似乎就不断有人提及,称这样一个奇幻故事是检验当代高科技的电影技术和电脑数码特效的完美选择……然而,《星尘》引起的却是一个独立电影导演的兴趣,他曾因为作品中的深奥与坚韧而在电影工业中闻名,他的名字就叫马修·沃恩,他希望可以通过幕布让这个奇妙的世界变得栩栩如生,依靠的就是那些小说中未被人动用过的超凡魅力。     马修·沃恩最初是以制片人的身份走进人们的视线的,负责的都是一些快节奏、有趣味性、有影响力的英国动作喜剧片,例如《两杆大烟枪》和《偷拐抢骗》。他的导演处女作是备受赞誉的黑帮惊悚片《夹心蛋糕》,主演丹尼尔·克雷格正是凭借这部影片才得到了詹姆斯·邦德这个角色的。尽管《星尘》的美好和童话性与《夹心蛋糕》有着天壤之别,却抵不住这个故事对沃恩的吸引力,就像“暴风之所”里的所有人一样,沃恩也以最快的速度受到了“流星美女”的诱惑,和所有想这样或那样利用她满足自己欲望的角色一样。沃恩回忆道:“《星尘》是我读过的最精彩、最有原创性的故事之一,作为一名导演,我最主要的兴趣就是讲故事,然而在现代电影中,这似乎成了一种被遗忘的艺术。”     受到了充满魔力的尼尔·盖曼在纸上创作的一切的影响,马修·沃恩也想得到小说原作者的祝福,然而盖曼并不想交出《星尘》的版权,好在他最终被沃恩对这个故事执着的爱和丰富、有创造力的想法所感动,改变了主意。盖曼说:“最重要的是,我相信他。”     有了尼尔·盖曼的支持,马修·沃恩下一步需要的就是一个合适的改编剧本,将平面上的角色变得有在有肉。沃恩接受了盖曼的建议,找到英国的剧作家兼小说家简·高德曼(Jane Goldman),她不但凭借小说《梦境》(Dreamland)成为新一代作家中最富有创造力的一个,还在英国非常流行的电视节目《简·高德曼的研究报告》(Jane Goldman Investigates)中充当推荐人的角色,她总能在超自然的东西里寻找到不可思议的结果,不管是幽灵还是第六感。     尼尔·盖曼希望简·高德曼能够将她对爱情、神秘和人性的感觉带到故事中来,然后再由马修·沃恩主导那些有创造力的想象画面,也就是如何解决差不多两个小时的“流星”伊凡娜在大银幕上所留下的惊人视觉冲击力--可以说这样的编剧搭档组合正好能起到互取所长、互补所短的效果。   【童话故事也需要穿衣打扮】     对于演员来说,服装与扮相肯定能够加深他们与影片中那些奇幻的角色之间的联系,继而彻底地切断他们对现实世界的熟悉感。《星尘》的服装设计师萨米·谢尔登,不仅曾为像《V字仇杀队》这样的科幻大制作设计过服装,也挑战过异装喜剧《长靴》和科幻喜剧《银河系漫游指南》……如今她要为《星尘》设计的是两种截然不同的穿衣风格:一面是平常的“围墙村”的村民;一面是“暴风之所”里那狂野、放荡不羁的居民的随性。谢尔登说:“小村庄总是那么地整洁优雅,很有民间风情,而‘暴风之所’则处处是鲜艳的色彩和奇异地兼容了各种文化的风格,因为那是一个魔法世界,能把一切不可能变为可能。”     单就这部影片来说,最让萨米·谢尔登满意的就是那些邪恶的女巫的穿着。故事中的她们等待“流星”的堕落已经很久了,盼望着有朝一日自己能够永葆青春。在导演马修·沃恩的建议下,谢尔登完全放弃了电影中的女巫通常情况下会采用的那种带兜帽、黑色拖地长袍的装扮,她的解释是:“我们的女巫很有几分异域的风情,同时还有点异教徒的感觉。她们的衣服都是文艺复兴时期的风格,拥有像宝石一样鲜艳的颜色,包括绿、红和紫色,然后再配有少量的黑色点缀其中,看起来就像是三颗有邪恶力量的魔法石。”     米歇尔·菲佛在影片中饰演女巫拉米亚,她所穿的衣服的设计灵感就来源于希腊神话中那个有着和她一样名字、半蛇半人的女妖,萨米·谢尔登说:“我们给她设计的衣服是绿色、金色和黑色相间的,因为她必须得带给人一种阴险的狠毒。另外,她的衣服还必须得具备一种厚重的感觉,暗示着她对周围世界那种巨大、黑暗的影响力。”与拉米亚形成鲜明对照的,是“流星”伊凡娜的出场,谢尔登给她设计了一身像空气一样轻盈的衣服,有一种不真实的虚幻感。谢尔登接着说:“给伊凡娜打扮就稍微困难点儿,因为她不是人类,所以你不会想看到她穿上那种传统的衣服。最终,我们使用了一种有金属质感的布料,这样伊凡娜看起来就好像真的有在大气层燃烧后的熔化感。她身上衣服实际上是一种丝绸,这样当伊凡娜的扮演者克莱尔·丹尼斯穿上它走进来的时候,还会随风轻快的飘动。”     另外,伊凡娜还有一套铁蓝色的长袍,是莎士比亚船长给她的,萨米·谢尔登解释说:“之所以会选择蓝色,是因为我们觉得如果伊凡娜面对一排衣服时,她肯定会被那种与天空拥有一样颜色的华服所吸引,这套衣服让她更有人类的感觉,不再虚无缥缈。”     至于莎士比亚船长,萨米·谢尔登特别让他有别于那种海盗专有的污秽邋遢的流氓形象,传递出的是一种完全相反的角色特征。另外,谢尔登还包揽了其他海盗的服装设计,她表示:“当然,这里的海盗不会穿戴任何金属物件,同时我们还让他们穿上了类似于长统胶靴和橡皮手套似的东西,只有这样,他们看起来才不会像罪犯。”而来自“暴风之所”的王子们,则是7个以自我为中心的自大狂,谢尔登在他们那非常个人化的特色服装里结合了许多有趣的点缀,在细节中突出个性。当然,通常王族应该具备的那种沉静的高贵气质,在他们身上是看不到的。导演马修·沃恩希望几位王子的装扮可以让人想起牛仔,谢尔登说:“所以我们给王子们的衣服弄出了一种恃强凌弱加色迷迷的感觉。”     到了影片的主角特里斯坦·索恩,就要复杂得多了,他身上的衣服的转变,也代表着他的成长之路。最开始的时候,他的穿着非常传统,就是维多利亚时代的典型风格,略显笨拙。随着特里斯坦在“暴风之所”的历险之路的展开,他的装扮越来越活泼,代表着一种思想、观念潜移默化的改变。将特里斯坦的角色个性结合进衣服,对于马修·沃恩和萨米·谢尔登来说都是非常重要的,谢尔登表示:“他会成长为一个真正的男人,变得越来越性感、越来越强壮,与在村庄时相比判若两人……反正他会越变越潇洒就对了。”  
...详情

经典台词

  • Bishop: [toasting the princes] To the new King of Stormhold. Whichever of you fine fellows it might be. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they acknowledge him and sip their grog. The Bishop chokes and collapses forward, dead] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius: Hmm. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tertius chortles nervously as they eye each other suspiciously; his eyes suddenly open wide; he chokes and falls forward, dead] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: [to Primus] You! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Septimus clutches his throat and chokes, falling backward onto floor; Primus smiles, incredulous, picks up the crown as if to put it on his head] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: [suddenly breaking into laughter] You really thought that you were king? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Primus: *You* killed the bishop. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: No, Primus, I think you'll find that *you* killed the bishop by drinking out of the wrong cup! Oh look... when you finish wrestling with your conscience, may I suggest you return to your chamber. Leave the quest for the stone to me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [first lines] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Narrator: A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really... 擠o the stars gaze back?" Now *that's* a question. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the pirates have just discovered Captain Shakespeare in drag] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Skinny Pirate: What's the problem? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: It's my reputation. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Skinny Pirate: No. No. Don't be silly. Nonsense. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Old Pirate: It's all right, Captain. We always knew you were a whoopsie. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Secundus: [as he overlooks the balcony] I see the kingdom, father. The whole of Stormhold. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • King: And... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Secundus: *My* kingdom? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • King: Maybe... Look up. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Secundus looks up to the sky. The king looks to Septimus. Septimus smiles and pushes Secundus off the balcony. The King laughs uproariously] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [repeated line] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: What do stars do? They shine. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: You know you sort of - glitter sometimes. I've just noticed it. Is it... Is it normal? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Let's see if you can work it out for yourself. What do stars do? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Hmm... Attract trouble? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine pushes him, amused] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: [grinning] All right, I'm sorry. Let me... Do I get another guess? Is it: Do they know exactly how to annoy a boy called Tristran Thorn? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: [at the wall] I'm charged with guarding the portal to another world, and you're asking me to just let you through! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: Yes. Because, let's be honest, it's a field. Look, 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [pointing to the field at the other side of the wall] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: do you see another world out there? No, you see a field. Do you see anything non-human? No. And you know why? Because it's a field! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Hundreds of years this wall's been here. Hundreds of years this gap's been under a twenty-four-hour guard. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: Well... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the guard interrupts him] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: One more word, and I'll have you up in front of the village council! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: Well that... that sounds rather final... I suppose I'd better just go home then... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Right then. Night, Dunstan. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Dunstan begins to walk away] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Give my best to your father. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Suddenly Dunstan turns around and runs and crosses the wall] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Stop! Stop! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Dunstan keeps running] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan and Yvaine are imprisoned in the pirate ship] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Tell me about Victoria, then. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Well, she... she... There's nothing more to tell you. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: The little I know about love is that it's unconditional. It's not something you can buy. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Hang on! This wasn't about me buying her love. This was a way for me to prove to her how I felt. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Ah... And what's she doing to prove how she feels about you? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Well... Look, Yvaine, you'll understand when you meet her, all right? If we don't get murdered by pirates first. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Mmm... Murdered by pirates. Heart torn out and eaten. Meet Victoria. I can't quite decide which sounds more fun... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [knocks at Dunstan's door. Dunstan opens it] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: This was left at the wall for you. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [gives to Dunstan a basket which contains a baby] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Says here his name is Tristan. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: [practicing in front of a mirror] Father I lost my job. Father, I... I lost my job, I'm sorry. Father... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Dunstan Thorn: [behind him, completing his sentence] You lost your job. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Dunstan Thorn, not again! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: It's Tristan, actually. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Oh. You do look a bit like your father. And I suppose you intend to cross the wall as well, do you? Well you can forget it - go home! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Cross the wall as well as who? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: No one. Nobody. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan walks to cross the wall] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Nobody crosses the wall! You know that! Everybody knows that. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: You know, I know. I understand. Nobody. Well I better head for the old homestead, then. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Good night, then. Good night, Tristan. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Good night. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan begins to walk away] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: Give my best to your father. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan turns around and runs to cross the wall like Dunstan had done but the guard stops him and begins to hit him with his wooden cudgel. Tristan ends up on the ground] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Guard: [casually] Off you go. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lamia: Limbus grass! You dare to steal truth from my lips by feeding me Limbus grass! Do you have any idea what a big mistake you've made, Ditchwater Sal. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ditchwater Sal: [scared] How do you know my... Who are you? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lamia: Look again. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Lamia shows her true identity] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ditchwater Sal: [kneeling before Lamia] I shall not seek the star, Your Dark Majesty. I swear. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lamia: Seek all you wish. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lamia: [casting a spell] You shall not see the star, touch it, smell or hear it. You will not perceive her even if she stands before you. Pray you never meet me again, Ditchwater Sal. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Voice of the stars: [to Tristan as he's sleeping, causing him to see it] Tristan. Tristan. Yvaine is in grave danger. A unicorn came to help her, but now they're heading into a trap. No star is safe in Stormhold. The last one fell 400 years ago and was captured by the same witches who seek Yvaine now. They tricked her, cared for her, and when her heart was once more aglow they cut it from her chest and ate it. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [he jerks awake] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Voice of the stars: There's no time to waste. A coach is coming. By any means possible you must get on it. Run! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan is on the ground and Primus has his sword at his throat] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Primus: If Septimus insists on sending a boy to do a man's job... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: No! Please, I don't know Septimus. I just need a lift. Look at me, I'm unarmed. Please. Please, let me ride with you. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Primus returns to his carriage and Tristan stands up and follows him] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Primus: I'm afraid that's impossible. I'm on a quest of enormous importance. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Gets on the carriage] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: All the better reason to take me with you. Maybe you'll need a second pair of hands. Sir, please. Maybe Providence sent me to you as it sent you to me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Primus: Get on. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [a girl gives a cup to Tristan as he is stabling Primus's horses] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Thank you. That's so kind. My name's Tristan. What's yours? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Girl Bernard: [in his own voice] Bernard. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan and Yvaine are imprisoned in the pirate ship] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: They're going to kill us, aren't they? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I don't know. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: You know, it's funny. I used to watch... I used to watch people having adventures. I envied them. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: You ever heard the expression "Be careful of what you wish for"? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: What, so ending up with my heart cut out - that will serve me right? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: No, I didn't mean it like that. Look, I admire you dreaming. A shop boy like me... I could never have imagined an adventure this big in order to wish for it. I just thought I'd find some lump of celestial rock, take it home and that would be it. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: And you got me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they both begin to laugh] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: If there's one thing I've learned about all my years watching Earth, is that people aren't what they may seem. There are shop boys, and there are boys who just happen to work in a shop for the time being. And trust me Tristan, you're no shop boy. You saved my life. Thank you. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine takes Tristan's hand] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: [to Captain Shakespeare] I can't believe your crew fell for that. And where in God's name did you get that mannequin? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan crash-lands on top of Yvaine] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Mother? Oh! Oh, Mother. I'm so sorry. Are you all right? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: No, I'm not and I'm not your mother. So get off me! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: You're not my mother? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Do I *look* like I'm your mother? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: No, sorry. Are you all right? Do you want some help? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: You can help by leaving me alone! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: All right... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [he begins to walk away, talking to himself] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Oh my God! "Light the candle and think of me". I was, I was thinking of my mo... but then Victoria and the star just popped... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: [to Yvaine] Oh, excuse me, madam, sorry, this may see strange but, have you seen a fallen star anywhere? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [she laughs bitterly] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: You're funny. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: No, really. We're in a crater, this must be where it fell. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: [sarcastically] Yeah, this where it fell. It is, or if you want to be really specific, up there 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [pointing to the sky] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: is where this weird bloody necklace 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [she shows him the necklace around her neck] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: came out of nowhere and knocked it out of the heavens where it was minding its own business. And over there is where it landed. And right here, *this* is where it got hit by a magical flying MORON! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: *You're* the star? You're the star? Really? Oh, wow! I'm sorry, I had no idea you'd be a... Oh, I, may I just say in advance that I'm sorry. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Sorry for what? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: For this. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan takes out the enchanted chain and ties it around Yvaine's wrist] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Now, if I'm not mistaken this means you have to come with me. You're going to be a birthday gift for Victoria, my true love. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: [sarcastically] But of course! Nothing says "romance" like the gift of a kidnapped injured woman! I'm not going anywhere with you! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine is having a bath and Tristan surprises her] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Excuse me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: [surprised] Oh! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I think you're in my bath. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Close your eyes! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: [turns around and laughs] Honestly I'm not looking. Here, I'll turn away. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [he laughs] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: [with a towel on] Right, you can open them now. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Did you really mean what you said in the caravan? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: What I...? But... You were a mouse! You were a mouse... you wanted cheese! You didn't... I asked you to give me a sign! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: And risk you being too embarrassed to keep saying such lovely things? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [he kisses her forehead] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: You want to know what the Captain really whispered to me that day? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine nods] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: He told me that my true love... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine begins to glow] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: ...was right in front of my eyes. And he was right. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they kiss] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: [whispers] Yvaine... I know what you are. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine starts] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: Have no fear, no-one on this vessel will harm you, but there are plenty who would... Your emotions give you away, Yvaine. You must learn to control them. You've been glowing more brightly every day and I think you know why. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Of course I know why I'm glowing. I'm a star! And what the stars do best? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: Well, certainly not the waltz. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan approaches to dance with Yvaine. When they start to dance, Yvaine begins to glow. While they dance, they stop] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Now try. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: OK. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [he dances pretty well with her] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: See? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Very good. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they keep dancing] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: [briefing his men] Now remember Captain Shakespeare has a fearsome reputation. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [scenes of Captain Shakespeare painting a heart on his face and then dancing to the Can Can, dressed in a frock and a feather boa] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: [seeing the Captain in drag] What the hell is this? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: You know when I said I knew little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Septimus walks towards the sea-shore] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lackey: Your Highness, the soothsayer, as you requested. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: [to the soothsayer] South you said. South we went. Still no stone. Do you now propose we start swimming? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Soothsayer: Sire, I've merely relayed to you what the runes have told me. I can do no more. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Well, consult them again. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the soothsayer is about to do so when Septimus halts him] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Wait! Before we seek the stone... I have another question: Am I the seventh son? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the soothsayer throws the runes and reads them after they fall with three joined together and one leaning away, with the runic symbols uppermost] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Soothsayer: Yes. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Another question. Is my favourite colour blue? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the soothsayer throws the runes once more and reads them] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Soothsayer: Yes. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Has excessive begging or pleading ever persuaded me to spare the life of a traitor? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the soothsayer nervously throws the runes and is afraid when they turn over scattered away from each other, with the blank side uppermost] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Soothsayer: Um... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: What does that mean? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Soothsayer: That means "no". 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Good! Throw them again. This time throw them high. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the soothsayer throws the runes high in the air] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: [while the runes are mid-air] Do you work for my brother? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the runes come down and read "yes". Septimus removes his dagger and kills the soothsayer] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan is dazed just after returning to human form] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Victoria! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: I think I preferred "Mother". 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Are you tempted? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Tempted, by what? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Immortality. Let's say it wasn't *my* heart. Not me. Just a star you didn't know. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: You seriously think I could kill anyone? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine giggles] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I mean, even if I could... Everlasting life? I imagine it would be kind of lonely. Well, maybe if you had someone to share it with. Someone you loved. Then it might be different. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [outside the witches' castle] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: [as he holds a sword to Tristan's throat] Who are you? What business do you have here? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: [he sees the number 7 mark on Septimus' hand] Septimus... I knew your brother, Primus. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Unless you wish to meet him in the afterlife, I suggest you answer my question. What are you doing here? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I might ask you the same thing! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Septimus realises that Tristan is holding a blade to his gut] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Ah... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they both lower their weapons and peer through the window] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: There are four of them. Do as I say and we may stand a chance. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Wait! How do I know you can be trusted? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: You don't. Why? Do you have a choice? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: No. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Septimus: Well then, let's go. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [last lines] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Narrator: They ruled for 80 years. But no man can live forever, except he who possesses the heart of a star, and Yvaine had given hers to Tristan completely. When their children and grandchildren were grown, it was time to light the Babylon Candle. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [there is a flash of light from inside the royal quarters, the camera then pans up to the sky where two brighter stars have appeared] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Narrator: And they still live happily ever after. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [to Ditchwater Sal after she has turned Tristan into a mouse] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Would I be correct in thinking that you can neither see nor hear me? Then I'd like to tell you that you smell of pee. You look like the wrong end of a dog. And I swear, if I don't get my Tristan back as he was, I'll be your personal poltergeist! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: And, Yvaine, I have some lovely dresses; take your pick. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: [surprised] I'm fine. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: [quietly] Honey... you're wearing a bathrobe. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Lamia is about to cut out Yvaine's heart] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Yvaine, hold me tight and think of home. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan lights his Babylon candle. They escape, but end up on a cloud in the middle of nowhere] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: What the hell did you do? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: What did *I* do? What did *you* do? "Think of home"? That was a GREAT plan! You thought of your home and I thought of mine and now we're halfway between the two! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Well you stupid cow! What did you think of your home for? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: You just said "home"! If you'd wanted me to think of *your* home you should have said! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Some crazy lady was going to cut your heart out and you wanted more specific instructions? Perhaps you'd want it in writing - or a diagram, maybe? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Primus: [speaking of his father] There was not a horse or beast he could not master. So much so that in his youth, he took to riding a camel... which was comical. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Don't you ever sleep? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Not at night. May have escaped your notice, genius, but that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Yeah, well, it may have escaped yours, but you're not in the sky anymore. Coming out is off the agenda. Shining has been suspended until further notice. Oh, and sleeping during the day is O-U-T. Unless you have some magical ability to sleep while you're walking. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: Have you not got it into your thick head yet? I'm not walking anywhere! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I find the fastest way to travel is by candlelight. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [showing the candle] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: You've got a Babylon candle. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Yeah, I have a bubbling candle. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: A *Babylon* candle. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: That's what I said. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Yvaine: You said "bubbling". 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan and Victoria are sipping champagne under the stars] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: Do you know, Humphrey's going all the way to Ipswich to buy me a ring. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Ipswich? Victoria I'm talking about London or Paris or... A ring? Why is he... What kind of a ring? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: The word is he's planning to propose to me on my birthday. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: [crestfallen] He's going to... And you're gonna say yes? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: [laughs] Well I can't exactly say no after he's gone all the way to Ipswich. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: "All the way to Ipswich"? Victoria, for your hand in marriage, I'd cross oceans or continents. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: Really? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Yes. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Victoria giggles] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Victoria, for your hand in marriage, I would go to the gold fields of San Francisco and bring you back your weight in gold. I'd go to Africa and bring you back a diamond as big as your fist. Or I'd go to the Arctic and I'd slaughter a polar bear and bring you back its head. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Victoria has been moving closer, about to kiss him, but suddenly she recoils] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: [disgusted] A polar bear's head? Ugh! You're funny, Tristan. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they look up into the sky] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: Oh, Tristan! A shooting star. Beautiful. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: More beautiful than a fancy ring from Ipswich? Victoria, for your hand in marriage, I'd cross the wall and bring you back that fallen star. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: You can't cross the wall. Nobody crosses the wall. Now you're just being silly. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I'm not being silly. I'd do it. For you, I'd do anything. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: [thinking] Hmmm. My very own star. It seems we have ourselves an agreement. You have exactly one week or I'm marrying Humphrey. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Secundus has just been murdered and has become a ghost, joining his other dead brothers] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Secundus: [trying to laugh off his brothers' frosty stares] Oh, please, you're not annoyed at that whole murder thing, are you? I mean, that was ten years ago. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quartus: Great deal of good it did you, killing me, Secundus. Because now, of course, you're King of all Stormhold. Oh sorry, wait, no you're not - you're dead! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan goes to see Victoria on her birthday] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I've found the star. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: I can't believe you did it. Where's my star? Can I see it? Is it beautiful? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Yes. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tristan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a lock of Yvaine's hair, wrapped in paper. He gives it to Victoria] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: Well, it's awfully small. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Well, that's just a little piece - a token for your birthday. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: Well... Well, then forget about the star. It's not the star that I want. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [she puts her arms around him] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: [seductively] You know what I want. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they are about to kiss but he pulls away from her] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Yeah, I do. You want to grow up and get over yourself. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: [indignantly] Well! Oh! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Humphrey appears around the corner] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Humphrey! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Humphrey: Thorn. You must have a death wish. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Humphrey pulls out a small sword. Tristan pulls out a much bigger one and brandishes it menacingly] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Humphrey: [backing down] Ah... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: Humphrey. Humphrey, it's all right. She's all yours. You really are a perfect couple. The best of luck to you both. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Victoria looks inside the paper package that Tristan has given her] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Victoria: [ungratefully] Why would I want this? It's just a measly handful of stardust. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lamia: You'd better be telling the truth, you two-faced dog. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: I can get you one of them, actually. Very good guard dogs. They can watch the back and the front door at the same time. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Captain Shakespeare is selling a box containing bolts of lightning] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: So! Name your best price. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: For 10,000 bolts? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: 10,000 bolts of finest quality grade-A. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: Yeah, but it's difficult to shift, isn't it? Difficult to store. If I get the revenue man in here sniffing around. Uhmmm... Best price? 150 Guineas. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: [to his crew] Gentlemen, put the merchandise back on board and prepare to sail. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: Whoa, whoa! Hold on. Hold on. One minute, Cuddles. 160? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: Seeing as I'm feeling particularly generous today, I'll settle for 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: 200? Okay, you're having a laugh. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Ferdy laughs] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: Have you had your head in that? Has he been staying up where the air's too thin? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: [darkly] You're being very rude. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: Not any more. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: That's not negotiation! I'm changing my number! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: Did I hear 200? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: From you, you did. Yeah. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: You said 200? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: If I did, you're a ventriloquist. Okay, Final offer. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: 195 it is. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [they shake hands to seal the deal] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Captain Shakespeare: So, with sales tax, that's... let's see... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ferdy the Fence: [resignedly] Brilliant. Put it in the back. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Dunstan walks round the market at Stormhold. He sees a beautiful lady and stares at her. An older woman talks to him] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ditchwater Sal: [to Dunstan] I don't deal with time wasters. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ditchwater Sal: [to her slave girl] Get over here and tend this stall. I'm off to "The Slaughtered Prince" for a pint. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Ditchwater Sal walks away and the slave girl approach Dunstan] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: See anything you like? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: [seeing her] Umm... Definitely. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the slave laughs] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: I mean. What, wha-wha-what I meant was... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [he sees some flowers] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: These ones, the blue ones. How-how much are they? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: They might be the colour of your hair. Or they might be all of your memories before you were three. I can check if you like. Anyway, you shouldn't buy the bluebells. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [she takes a white flower] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: Buy this one instead. Snowdrop. It'll bring you luck. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: But what does that cost? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: This one 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [meaning the flower] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: costs a kiss. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the slave girl places the flower in Dunstan's jacket. He is going to kiss her on her cheek, but she turns her mouth towards his. They kiss passionately] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: Is she gone? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [meaning Ditchwater Sal] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: Follow me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [she walks to the caravan behind her and Dunstan follows her. He notices she has a chain tied round her ankle] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: I'm a princess. Tricked into being a witch's slave. Will you liberate me? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Dunstan cuts the chain, but it fastens itself again] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Slave Girl: It's an enchanted chain. I'll only be free when she dies. Sorry. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Young Dunstan Thorn: Well... If I can't liberate you. What do you want of me? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [she gives him her hand and they both climb into the caravan as the camera pans rapidly backwards and upwards] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [deleted scene] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: [while he and Victoria are drinking champagne] You know... an interesting fact, actually - the first champagne glass was molded on the left breast of Marie Antoinette. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Victoria stares at him, disgusted] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tristan: I don't know if there was something wrong... with her right one... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [deleted scene - the ghosts of Secundus, Quartus, and Sextus are standing in the crater next to an unconcious Yvaine] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Secundus: With all due respect to father, that window thing was a rotten trick! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sextus: Excuse me? At least you had a chance! Quartus murdered me while I was asleep! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quartus: How many times do I have to tell you? It was Septimus! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the ghost of Tertius, recently poisoned, appears] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quartus: [to Tertius] Don't speak - don't say a word! Let me guess; Septimus? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius: [nods] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sextus: Poison? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius: [shrugs, then notices the stone lying next to Yvaine] The stone! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [tries to pick it up and fails] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius: I can touch it! I can feel it, I just can't *shift* it! It's like it's too heavy... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [looks up at his brothers, tearfully] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius: You look like a bunch of FREAKS! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Secundus: Hold on... there are five of us now! We could do it together! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quintus: We *tried* it before - it didn't work! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Secundus: But Tertius wasn't here, there were only four of us! Come on! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [all of them gather around the stone and grab it, attempting to lift it - unbeknownst to them, Yvaine sits up] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius, Secundus, Quartus, Sextus, Quintus: Come on... yes, yes... come on! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [all groan and give up] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius, Secundus, Quartus, Sextus, Quintus: No... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine sees the stone and goes to pick it up] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius, Secundus, Quartus, Sextus, Quintus: No, no, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! N - 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [she picks it up] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius, Secundus, Quartus, Sextus, Quintus: Awww... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Yvaine fastens it around her neck] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Tertius, Secundus, Quartus, Sextus, Quintus: No! Nononononono! Please! Aw. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quartus: [sighing] Well done, everyone. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [all of them sigh and collapse - Tertius lies down in Quintus' lap] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quartus: No, you were right, though - it was definately better with five of us. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [beat] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quartus: I mean, that's the closest we've come to actually *moving* anything! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Tertius, in Quintis' lap, looks irritated. Quintus looks down at him] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Quintus: [soothingly] Shhh... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
展开
CopyRight © 2022 电影频道节目中心官方网站| 京ICP证100935