单刀直入 (2003)

  • 美国 德国
  • |
  • 动作  犯罪  剧情
  • |
  • 1小时50分钟
6.0
力荐
0看过
0想看
  新一代动作巨星范·迪索担纲主演并兼任了该片的执行制片,这是他在拍完赖以成名的《速度与激情》和《极限特工》两部影片之间完成的作品,由《谈判专家》的导演加里·格瑞执导,拍摄于2000年底到2001年初,拍摄地辗转加州的洛杉矶和新墨西哥州数地。   其实早在两年前影片便已杀青,新线公司最初定下了去年的秋季推出,但是由于各种原因(大部分原因是要避开和该公司同期推出的影片撞车)而被新线公司一推再推,一直到去年年底才正式宣布将在今年的4月4日首映。尽管影片还没上映,但是新线公司显然非常看好本片,所以早在去年就已经聘请原班人马为本片的续集写好了剧本,也和范·迪索签下了继续出演续集的协议。   除了档期之外,该片的命名过程也是一波三折,最初的片名定的是《他之领地》,后来因为有些平淡,所以直接为以剧中头号反派的绰号“暗黑破坏神”(Diablo)为片名,结果马上收到全球知名的游戏软件企业——暴风雪公司(Blizzaard)的律师信,因为和他们推出的招牌游戏软件同名,涉嫌侵权,新线公司于是在片名前面加了一个冠词,改为《El Diablo》,可是暴风雪公司仍然表示不能接受,干脆把新线公司告到了法院,这才更改为现在的《A Man Apart》。
...详情

经典台词

  • Overdose: Get the fuck out of my house! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Demetrius Hicks: Listen man, you gotta chill, alright! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Overdose: Chill? Fuck you! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [fires a couple of gunshots while Sean fires back] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Overdose: You want me to chill so you can ice me? Fuck you! Get the fuck out! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Demetrius Hicks: I know you don't like the police. Damn sure talkin' to a police in a attic. Back in the day, I couldn't stand the police, man. They used to fuck with us all the time, me and my homies, be rollin' down the street. They'd pull us over jackin' fools. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Overdose: You po-po! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Demetrius Hicks: I know! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: They call us down here. They take away our weapons? They expect us to go into a building full of drunken cartel gunmen unarmed? I mean, that isn't fun. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Ty Frost: You're not gettin' paid to have fun. Good luck, gentlemen. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: I like this car. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hollywood Jack: Hey, nice truck. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: Thanks. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hollywood Jack: In fact, I was thinking about trading this one in for, like, seven of those. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: What does the name Overdose mean to you? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hollywood Jack: Over who? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: OVERDOSE! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hollywood Jack: There's a human being named Overdose? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: [standing at his wife's grave] Don't watch me now. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [last lines] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: [referring to his wife's grave] Who picked the stone? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Demetrius Hicks: We all did. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: She would've liked that. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: Watch your language. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hollywood Jack: Ohh, I'm sorry buddy. Let me rephrase: FUCK YOU! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [after Jack sarcastically claims he will trade his Porsche for Sean's truck] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: Ah... Let me get your license and registration, please. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hollywood Jack: May I um... ask what I did? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: Yeah, your mud flaps. You got no mud flaps on this. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hollywood Jack: It's a fuckin' Porsche. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: Well you won't have to worry about it when you trade it in for the truck. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Sean: [to a stripper] Get the fuck off my lap. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
展开
CopyRight © 2022 电影频道节目中心官方网站| 京ICP证100935