Lula: That Johnnie is one clever detective. You know how clever?
罗拉:那个约翰尼是个聪明的侦探。你知道他有多聪明吗?
Sailor: How clever?
塞勒:有多聪明?
Lula: He told me once he could find an honest man in Washington.
罗拉:他告诉我他能在华盛顿将一个诚实的男人找出来。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lula: This whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.
罗拉:整个世界内部疯狂顶端怪异。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sailor: Did I ever tell you that this here jacket represents a symbol of my individuality, and my belief in personal freedom?
塞勒:我告诉过你吗,这件夹克是我个性的一种象征,以及对个体自由的信仰?
Lula: About fifty thousand times.
罗拉:有五万次了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy at Nightclub: You look like a clown in that stupid jacket.
夜总会的家伙:你穿着这件愚蠢的夹克就像了小丑。
Sailor: This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
塞勒:这是件蛇皮夹克!对我来说这夹克是我个性的一种象征,以及对……个体自由的信仰。
Guy at Nightclub: Asshole.
夜总会的家伙:放屁。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sailor: [to Lula] The way your head works is God's own private mystery.
塞勒:[对罗拉]你脑袋里面想的是上帝自己的秘密。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bobby Peru: I gotta take a piss bad, can I use your head?
博比·佩鲁:我非得撒尿不可,我能借用下你的头吗?
Lula: Uh... yeah, I guess.
罗拉:唔……好的,我想。
Bobby Peru: I don't mean your head-head. I'm not gonna piss on your head, your hair and all, I'm just gonna piss in the toilet. Y'all take a listen, you'll hear the deep sound comin' down from Bobby Peru.
博比·佩鲁:我不是说你的头--头。我不是说要尿在你头上,你的头发上,我只想尿在这个马桶里。听好了,你会听到博比·佩鲁的撒尿声。