影片启用了当时的全明星班子,融悬念和黑色幽默为一体。1965年、1974年和1989年三次重拍,改名为《十个印第安人》(Ten Little Indians);另外1976年推出搞笑版《谋杀而死》(Death by Murder)。
《无人生还》是阿加莎·克里斯蒂最著名的作品之一,在多种排名中均居榜首。
I'm afraid it's no use. The boat won't come until Monday. 复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
General Sir John Mandrake:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
No boat will ever come. We're here forever.复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Emily Brent:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
If I had a butler like Rogers, I'd soon get rid of him.复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Emily Brent:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Very stupid to kill the only servant in the house. Now we don't even know where to find the marmalade.复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Judge Francis J. Quinncannon:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Mr. Owen could only come to the island in one way. It's perfectly clear. Mr. Owen is one of us.复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Thomas Rogers:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Never in my life have I been accused of any crime, sir - and if that's what you think of me, I shan't serve any dinner.复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Detective William Henry Blore:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
I know who took the dining room key! 复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Philip Lombard:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Who? 复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Detective William Henry Blore:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Rogers! He had the key to the dining room, fact. He unlocks the door, takes a little Indian, goes out and chops up some sticks, fact. And then... 复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Philip Lombard:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
And then he takes the chopper, and splits his own cranium, fact. I'd like to see you do that to yourself, Blore. It would take practice! 复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
[repeatedly throughout the moment, and right before he dies] 复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Detective William Henry Blore:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
I get it!复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
Judge Francis J. Quincannon:复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制
So you see, the whole thing has been as inevitable as in a nursery rhyme. When the boat arrives from the mainland, there will be ten dead bodies, and a riddle no one can solve on Indian Island.复制复制成功复制失败,请手动复制