The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning

The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning

2007-03-04(美国)| 动作 冒险 喜剧| 美国
上映时间:2007-03-04(美国) 类型: 动作 冒险 喜剧
国家/地区:美国 
评分: 力荐
0看过
0想看

Cousins Bo, Luke and Daisy are sent to Hazzard County, Georgia for the first time to live with their Uncle Jesse. Jesse is a farmer and a mo...更多>

喜欢该影片的人还喜欢

经典台词

Daisy Duke: [after being whistled at by numerous people in jail] I don't see what all the fuss is. Luke Duke: It's probably because you're missing 99% of your pants. Bo Duke: And the other 1% is covering your magic parts. Bo Duke: [Takes of Shrit] Ladies, Do Me! Narrartor: Who can blow stuff up! Luke Duke: Can I be your special helper? Lulu Hogg: Of course!

最新热映

The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning

CopyRight © 2017 电影频道节目中心官方网站| 京ICP证100935