仙履奇缘3:时间魔法 (2007)

  • 美国
  • |
  • 爱情  剧情  奇幻
  • |
  • 1小时10分钟
6.5
力荐
0看过
0想看

经典台词

  • King: I trust you son, it's the talking mice I'm worried about! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Wait, wait, wait! I think I understand. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Actually I got nothing. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Ok. First birds, now mice. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Anastasia: This is the answer to all our problems! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [holds up a magic wand] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: A stick? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Drizella: Ooo, let's beat her with it! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Will you marry me Cinderelly? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: [giggling] Actually, it's Cinderella. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • King: Son! Come back! We'll find you a doctor! We'll have you leeched! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Well, once you've dance with someone like Anastasia, you dont' want to waste any time. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: Did you say Anastasia? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Yes. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: But... it was me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Would my perfectly, perfect wife put her on perfectly fitting shoes? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: You found my shoes. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: [playing keep away with the shoes] Better hurry. Fairy Godmother's waiting. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: What were the mice using them for this time? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: [turns shoe upside down and water pours out] Boats. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: Now, Cinderella, to undo your trickery and take what's rightfully ours. I call upon all the forces of the universe. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! Reverse the moon and sun, turn back tide and time, unravel Cinderella's happily ever after to the moment my troubles began! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: Cinderella. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: No. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: Anastasia where you been? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Drizella: Slacking off again. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: So your say I'm under a magic spell. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Jaq: And here's the worse part. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Jaq: When cinderelly tried her best to take a stand. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gus: Take a stand. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Jaq: Mean old lady had her banished from the land. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • King: You think there's only one woman in the whole kingdom who wears a size four and half? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: It's all I have to go on here. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • King: Keep in mind I'm an old man and my heart can only take so much. Please, please, please, tell me that this is the girl you intend to marry. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: All the stars are shining brighter, Dad, just like you said. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: [facing a human version of Lucifer] Bad kitty. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: And now for you. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Drizella: Oh turn her into a toad mother. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: Stop. No more. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: Even better. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • King: Does anyone wanna marry my son? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Drizella: Lets make a run for it while we can. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: It's not over yet. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Drizella: What. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: He thinks he can ruin my plans I think not. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Anastasia: Who. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: The prince he's gone after Cinderella. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Anastasia: But I thought he loved me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Drizella: MOTHER. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Hippie: [faints] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Stepmother: You spoiled little ingrate I've given you everything you've ever wanted Anastasia. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Anastasia: But I want someone to love me for me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Jaq: We got to pump up the party. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gus: Yeah. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Jaq: Starting now. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Anastasia: This is the real Cinderella, your one true love. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Anastasia: Your magesty I don't deserve this. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • King: Everybody deserves true love. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Prince Charming: You'll be fine just don't look up. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Jaq: Now what are we going to do? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Cinderella: Well I'm not going to miss my own wedding. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Anastasia: [while prancing around the room, laughing excitedly] Ah! It fits! Oh, Mother! Mother, it fits! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Drizella: [bitterly] Gee, I wonder if it fits... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Bishop: I now pronounce you husband and wife 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
展开
CopyRight © 2022 电影频道节目中心官方网站| 京ICP证100935