全金属外壳 (1987)

  • 美国 英国
  • |
  • 动作  剧情  战争
  • |
  • 1小时56分钟
6.0
力荐
0看过
0想看
  • 剧       情
      越战期间,加入海军陆战队的一群年轻人被剃了光头,并分配寝位,负责训练他们的上校时常羞辱他们,还给他们取难听的外号,“傻瓜比尔"由于是胖子,动作老是出错,因此成为最经常被上校修理的人。班长“小丑"耐心照顾他。但傻瓜比尔再次的失误,令上校愤怒地惩罚全队,伙伴们终于忍无可忍,将傻瓜...
  • 获       奖
    提名2
幕后制作 影片   影片根据古斯塔夫·哈斯福特小说《短期服役》改编,是库布里克继《光荣之路》之后拍摄的又一部反战影片,也是继《越战猎鹿人》、《现代启示录》、《野战排》之后的又一描写越战的杰作。它通过新兵训练的过程刻画了非理性的杀人狂热如何摧残人的心灵,是一部内容和技巧俱佳的战争片。影片的前半段,是以群像的角度塑造出一群年轻人如何在魔鬼教官的训练下,失去人性而成为杀人的机器;后半段则是主人公“小丑”在战争中逐渐恢复的人性。影片跨越了从参军到杀人,一个普通士兵在战争中不同阶段的心理历程。曾被某些影评人誉为“有史以来最佳的越战电影”。   这部影片纪实风格强烈,反战意识坚定,讽刺抨击不遗余力,而且矛头直接指向战争本身和战争意识。库布里克不单单是在审判越南战争的罪行,而是把所有战争和战争意识推上审判席。影片中的越南和越南战争,只不过是便于观众接受和思考的一个实例而已,对于每一场战争和每一个士兵来说,这部影片都有它的普遍性。这种带有终极思考的命题方式,是库布里克中后期作品的明显标志。这也是一名不满足于肤浅表述表层问题的艺术家的追求,它必将引领电影向更广阔的艺术空间发展,使之具有全人类的历史价值。   在斯坦利·库布里克导演的影片《光荣之路》中,军官米罗曾有这样一句台词:“军队需要纪律,而保证纪律的唯一方法是时不时地杀人。”。这也可以作为《全金属外壳》批判的主题:在军队、在战争中,无人性可言。同情、怜悯都要在战争中,训练中统统丢掉。作为战士,你就是一颗子弹,一颗“全金属外壳”的子弹。军队的作用就是培养杀手,然后为各种目的而去卖命。   与很多纪实风格描述越战的影片相比,这部《全金属外壳》更多的是强调一种“心理纪实”的风格。本片使用了大量的运动镜头,除了横移,最显著的就是推拉镜头,既有作为机械运动的摄影机推拉,也有作为光学运动的变焦推拉。可以说,无论横移、推拉、变焦推拉,在八十年代中后期,已毫不新鲜。然而斯坦利·库布里克把这些早已不新鲜的运动手段,成功的运用到影片中去,并且形成了强烈的视觉风格。 导演   这位在美国出生的导演,在英国拍出他生命中最光辉的作品。他的主要作品包括:《光荣之路》、《洛丽塔》、《奇爱博士》、《2001年太空漫游》、《发条橘》、《巴里·林顿》、《闪灵》、《全金属外壳》、《大开眼戒》等。如果说,《奇爱博士》是冷战时期核子阴影下的奇妙讽刺,《2001年太空漫游》是人类文明由战争转而超越文明的赞诗,《发条橘子》涉及的是性与暴力,以及它们所体现的人性,那么到了《全金属外壳》则是用无奈所表达的战争之无意义。   库布里克的追求完美是出了名的,每部影片的拍摄都要经历多次的重拍,甚至于换掉演员重拍。安东尼·麦克尔·豪原本定下出演士兵乔克,由于反对斯坦利·库布里克追求完美主义的导演风格,他被解雇了,取而代之的是马修·莫迪恩。 主演   在影片中出演小丑的演员马修·莫迪恩(Matthew Modine),曾在《鸟人》一片中,与奥斯卡影帝尼古拉斯·凯奇有精彩对手戏。他的其他影片还包括《孟菲斯美女号》(Memphis Belle)中的正驾驶,这是一位正直耿介,不懂幽默的军官,但他执着于任务,也很为弟兄着想。他出演过其他影片还包括《割喉岛》(Cutthroat Island),《嫁入黑帮》(Married To The Mob 又名乌龙密探摆黑帮)等。 花絮 ·安东尼·麦克尔·豪原本定下出演士兵乔克,由于反对斯坦利·库布里克追求完美主义的导演风格,他被解雇了,取而代之的是马修·摩戴。 ·前美国海军军事训练教官R.李·厄梅被聘为顾问,指导如何以美国海军陆战队的方式训练。他在录像带中示范例子,在15分钟里用淫秽和侮辱性的词语骂人,没有停顿和重复,更没有一丝胆怯之意。导演斯坦利·库布里克也被他打动,于是决定让厄梅来演炮兵教官哈特曼。 ·斯坦利·库布里克向来是以工作人员数量少而出了名。在一个场景里,电工把灯光布置好之后,库布里克就对他说:“很好,这就是我想要的现场灯光效果,不必再进行任何改动。”随后,他就把这个人叫到自己的家里安装一些电线。 ·文森特·德欧弗里奥为了出演士兵劳伦斯的角色,增重70磅,因此打破了此前罗伯特·德尼罗在《愤怒的公牛》(Raging Bull ,1980)中增重60磅的记录。 ·在一些镜头里,背景的一块岩石很像是斯坦利·库布里克1968年拍摄的电影《2001年:漫游太空》中的独块巨石。库布里克说这并不是有意的,但在看电影的样片是注意到了这一点。 ·在每段末尾都提到了米老鼠:当哈特曼走到队伍的前面,冲着乔克和派尔大喊:“这是什么米老鼠屎啊?”在军队穿过战火中的城市时,从米老鼠俱乐部里,乔克和大家一起唱歌,第三次出现米老鼠是在出版社,可以在乔克后面的窗户附近看到一只米老鼠的图形。 ·R.李·厄梅几乎在所有的场景里都不能眨眼睛。 ·斯坦利·库布里克的女儿薇薇安·库布里克在越南的场景中客串了一个小角色,乔克和拉夫特曼遇到一些洞开的墓穴。可以看到薇薇安拿着一台移动摄影机,对着坟墓进行拍摄。 ·电影的所有场景均在英格兰摄制完成。 ·在电影的第一部分,有一系列关于军营里军事训练的场景,为了保证画面上每一个士兵都能焦点对准,设计了特殊的透镜。库布里克的意图是,没有谁是特别的,对他们应该一视同仁。
...详情

经典台词

  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Crazy Earl: These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Are those... live rounds? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [Hartman gives a speech to the graduating recruits] Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corp lives forever. And that means YOU live forever. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I'm Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor, from now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and the last word out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [recruits answers: Sir. Yes Sir!] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [recruits repeats with a louder tone] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Leonard, if Hartman comes in here and catches us, we'll both be in a world of shit. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: I *am*... in a world... of shit. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' shit, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Oh that's right, Private Pyle, don't make any fucking effort to get to the top of the fucking obstacle. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't he? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of shit because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you think I'm cute, Private Pyle? Do you think I'm funny? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [tries to stop smiling] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, any fucking time, sweetheart! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I'm trying, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you! ONE! TWO! THREE! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I can't help it, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit! Get on your knees scumbag! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [Pyle drops down to his knees] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Now choke yourself. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: [Pyle wraps his own hands around his throat] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Goddamn it, with MY hand, numb-nuts! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [Pyle reaches for Hartman's hand] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Don't pull my fucking hand over there! I said choke yourself; now lean forward and choke yourself! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [choking Pyle] Are you through grinning? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit, I can't hear you! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: [louder] Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit, I STILL can't hear you! Sound off like you've got a pair! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: SIR, YES, SIR! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That's enough; get on your feet. Private Pyle you had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary-Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Recruits grabs their rifles] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Prepare to mount! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Recruits step back towards their bunks] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Mount! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Recruits quickly hop onto their bunks] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Port, hut! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Recruits grabs their rifles and holds them up] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Pray! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [chanting] This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Order, hut! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Recruits puts the guns at their sides] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: At ease! Good night, ladies. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: Good night, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [to the watchman] Hit it, sweetheart. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: You know there's not a single horse in the entire country of Vietnam? There's definitely something wrong with that. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: I think what she's trying to say is that you black boys pack too much meat. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: I don't remember, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: "Born to Kill", sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: No, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: The what? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Our side, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: You a photographer? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: I'm a combat correspondent. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Well, you seen much combat? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: I've seen a little on TV. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: You're a real comedian. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Well they call me the Joker. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Well I got a joke for you. I'm gonna tear you a new asshole. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [Joker does his John Wayne impersonation] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Well, pilgrim, only after you eat the peanuts out of my shit. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Freedom? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [scoffs] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: You'd better flush out your head, new guy. This isn't about freedom; this is a slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is "poontang". 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: A day without blood is like a day without sunshine. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Why should we do a story about you? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Door Gunner: 'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo too! Them's all confirmed! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Any women or children? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Door Gunner: Sometimes! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Chili: You weren't on Operation Hastings, Payback. You weren't even in country. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Payback: Oh, eat shit and die, you fucking Spanish American. You fucking *pogue*! I was there man! I was in the shit with the grunts! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Cowboy is sending Eightball to investigate an area for enemies] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Eightball, let's dance. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: Put a nigger behind the trigger! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Pickett! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Pickett: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Infantry. Toe Jam! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Toe Jam: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Infantry. Adams! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Adams: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Engineers. You go out and find mines. Cowboy! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Infantry. Taylor! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Taylor: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Infantry. Joker! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Basic Military Journalism. You gotta be shittin' me, Joker. You think you're Mickey Spillane? You think you're some kind of a fuckin' writer? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, I wrote for my high school newspaper, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Jesus H. Christ! You're not a writer. You're a killer! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: A killer, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Gomer Pyle. GOMER PYLE! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: [staring into space] Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You forget your fuckin' name? Infantry. You made it. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [at the Firing Range, Pvt. Pyle is shooting at the targets, doing an impressive job while Hartman watches] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Outstanding, Private Pyle. I think we finally found something that you do well. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's your sixth general order? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, the private's sixth general order is to receive, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me... all orders - Sir, the private's sixth general order - Sir, the private has been instructed, but he does not know, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You slimy scumbag! Get on your face and give me 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, aye-aye, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Gunnery Sgt. Hartman walks toward Pvt. Pyle; Pyle holds up his rifle] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How many counts in that movement you just executed? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, 4 counts, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's the idea of looking down in the chamber? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, that is to guarantee that the private is not giving the inspecting officer a loaded weapon, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's your fifth general order? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, the private's fifth general order is to quit my post only when properly relieved, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's this weapon's name, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, the private's weapon's name is Charlene, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, you are definitely born again hard. Hell, I may even allow you to serve as a rifleman in my beloved Corps. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [narrating] Graduation is only a few days away, and the recruits of Platoon 3092 are salty. They are ready to eat their own guts and ask for seconds. The drill instructors are proud to see that we are growing beyond their control. The Marine Corps does not want robots. The Marine Corps wants killers. The Marine Corps wants to build indestructible men, men without fear. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [narrating] Our last night on the island. I drew fire watch. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: I wanna slip my tube steak into your sister. What'll you take in trade? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: What do you got? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Hey, baby. You got girlfriend Vietnam? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Not just this minute. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Yeah, we might party. How much? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Fifteen dollar. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Fifteen dollars for both of us? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: No. Each you fifteen dollar. Me love you long time. Me so HORNY. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Fifteen dollar too beaucoup. Five dollars each. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Me sucky-sucky. Me love you too much. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Five dollars is all my mom allows me to spend. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Okay. Ten dollar each. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: What do we get for ten dollars? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Every t'ing you want. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Everything? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Every t'ing. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [to Rafterman] Well, old buddy, feel like spending some of your hard-earned money? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, do you believe in the Virgin Mary? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, no, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, well, Private Joker, I don't believe I heard you correctly! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, the private said "no, sir," sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Why you little maggot, you make me want to vomit! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [slaps Joker] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You Goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out! Now you DO love the Virgin Mary, don't ya? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, NEGATIVE, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, are you trying to offend me? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, NEGATIVE, sir! Sir, the private belives any answer he gives will be wrong and the Senior Drill Instructor will only beat him harder if he reverses himself, SIR! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who's your squad leader, scumbag? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, the squad leader is Private Snowball, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Snowball! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Snowball: Sir, Private Snowball reporting as ordered, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Snowball, you're fired. Private Joker's promoted to squad leader. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Snowball: Sir, aye-aye, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Disappear, scumbag! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Snowball: Sir, aye-aye, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Tough break for Hand Job. He was all set to get shipped out on a medical. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: What was the matter with him? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: He was jerkin' off ten times a day. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: No shit. At least ten times a day. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Last week he was sent down to Da Nang to see the Navy head shrinker, and the crazy fucker starts jerking off in the waiting room. Instant Section Eight. He was just waiting for his papers to clear division. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: Personally, I think, uh... they don't really want to be involved in this war. You know, I mean... they sort of took away our freedom and gave it to the, to the gookers, you know. But they don't want it. They'd rather be alive than free, I guess. Poor dumb bastards. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Well, if you ask me, uh, we're shooting the wrong gooks. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • T.H.E. Rock: You're going home now. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Crazy Earl: Semper fi. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Donlon: We're mean marines, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: Go easy, bros. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Better you than me. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Hey, start the cameras. This is "Vietnam - the Movie." 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: Yeah, Joker can be John Wayne. I'll be a horse. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Donlon: T.H.E. Rock can be a rock. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • T.H.E. Rock: I'll be Ann-Margret. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Doc Jay: Animal Mother can be a rabid buffalo. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Crazy Earl: I'll be General Custer. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Rafterman: Well, who'll be the Indians? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Hey, we'll let the gooks play the Indians. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lt. Lockhart: Charlie has hit every major military target In Vietnam, and hit 'em hard. In Saigon, the United States Embassy has been overrun by suicide squads. Khe Sahn is standing by to be overrun. We also have reports that a division of N.V.A. has occupied all of the city of Hue south of the Perfume River. In strategic terms, Charlie's cut the country in half... the civilian press are about to wet their pants and we've heard even Cronkite's going to say the war is now unwinnable. In other words, it's a huge shit sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a bite. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir... does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lt. Lockhart: Joker... I want you to get straight up to Phu Bai. Captain January will need all his people. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lt. Lockhart: And Joker, you will take off that damn button. How's it gonna look if you get killed wearing a peace symbol? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Rafterman: Sir? Permission to go with Joker? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lt. Lockhart: Permission granted. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Rafterman: Thank you, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, permission not to take Rafterman with me? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lt. Lockhart: You still here? Vanish, Joker, most ricky-tick, and take Rafterman with you. You're responsible for him. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: Hey, what the mother fuck? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: All fucking niggers must fucking hang. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: As soon as your bunks are done, I want you two turds to clean the head. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Joker and Cowboy: Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I want that head so sanitary and squared-away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in and take a dump. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you shook up? Are you nervous? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, I am, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do I make you nervous? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Sir" what? Were you about to call me an asshole? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Referring to Lee Harvey Oswald and mass murderer Charles Whitman] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do any of you people know where these individuals learned how to shoot?... Private Joker. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir. In the Marines, Sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: In the Marines. Outstanding. Those individuals showed what one motivated Marine and his rifle can do. And before you ladies leave my Island, you will all be able to do the same thing. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [first lines] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: Sir, yes sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: SIR, YES SIR! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's your excuse? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, excuse for what, sir? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I'm asking the fucking questions here private. Do you understand? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well thank you very much, can I be in charge for a while? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Marching Song] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I don't know but I been told... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: I don't know but I been told... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: MMM, good... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: MMM, good... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tastes good... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: Tastes Good... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Feels Good. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: Feels good. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Did your parents have any children that lived? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, Yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I bet they regret that? You're so ugly you can be a modern art master piece! What's your name fat buddy? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, Leonard Lawrence, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Lawrence? Lawrence what... of Arabia? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, No, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That name sounds like royalty. Are you royalty? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, No, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you suck dicks? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, No, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, No, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I don't like the name Lawrence, only faggots and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, Yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [narrating] Parris Island, South Carolina. The Marine Corps Training Depot. An eight-week college for the phony tough and the crazy brave. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Ya know, half of these gook whores are serving officers in the Viet Cong; the other half have got T.B. Be sure you only fuck the ones that cough. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Eightball: Believe it or not, but under fire, Animal Mother can be a wonderful human being. All he needs is somebody throwing grenades at him 'til the end of his life. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Payback: Joker ain't never been in the shit. He thinks "The Bad Bush" is between old mama-san's legs. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What are you two animals doing in my beloved head? Why is Private Pyle out of his bunk after lights out? Why is Private Pyle holding that weapon? Why are you not stomping Private Pyle's guts out? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, it is the private's duty to inform the senior drill instructor that Private Pyle has a full magazine that is locked and loaded, Sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy Jesus! What is that? What the fuck is that? WHAT IS THAT, PRIVATE PYLE? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, a jelly doughnut, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: A jelly doughnut? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How did it get here? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I took it from the mess hall, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Is chow allowed in the barracks, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you allowed to eat jelly doughnuts, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: And why not, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, because I'm too heavy, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Because you are a disgusting fat body, Private Pyle! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then why did you try to sneak a jelly doughnut in your foot locker, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, because I was hungry, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Because you were hungry... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [turns and addresses rest of platoon] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon. I have tried to help him. But I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not helped me. YOU people, have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Private Pyle fucks up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU! And the way I see it ladies, you owe me for ONE JELLY DOUGHNUT! NOW, GET DOWN ON YOUR FACES! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [rest of recruits get in front-leaning-rest position, Hartman turns to Pyle] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Open your mouth! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [shoves jelly doughnut into PYLE's mouth] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: They're payin' for it; YOU eat it! Ready! Exercise! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's your name, scumbag? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Snowball: Sir, Private Brown, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit! From now on you're Private Snowball. Do you like that name? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Snowball: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well there's one thing that you won't like, Private Snowball: they don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Snowball: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [being interviewed] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: What do I think about the U.S. involvement in the war? We should win it. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [when Private Pyle is on the obstacle course] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Get your fat ass up there! I'll bet if there was some pussy up there you would get up there, wouldn't you? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Pyle: Sir, yes sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [after Joker kills the sniper] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Rafterman: [laughs] Hey Joker, we ought to put you up for the congressional medal of... ugly! Ha-ha! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Donlon: Hard core man, hard core. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Private Pyle reporting as ordered, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, Private Joker is your new squad leader, and you WILL bunk with him! He'll teach you everything; he'll teach you how to pee! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, aye aye, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, he's silly and he's ignorant, but he's got guts and guts is enough. Now you two ladies carry on! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle, Private Joker: Sir, aye aye, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Fuck you Cowboy, fuck all of you assholes! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the recruits have administered a "sock party" beating on Private Pyle] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Remember, this was all just a bad dream, fat boy! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [an ARVN pimp and his hooker drive towards the Marines] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • ARVN pimp: Do you want number one fuckee? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [after discovering Private Pyle's unlocked footlocker] Jesus H Christ. Private Pyle, why is your footlocker unlocked? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I don't know, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker! You know that don't you? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: GET DOWN! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Lt. Lockhart: [reading] ... we have a new directive from M.A.F. on this. In the future, in place of "search and destroy," substitute the phrase "sweep and clear." Got it? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Got it. Very catchy. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Pick 'em up and set 'em down Pyle! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you feel dizzy? Do you feel faint! Jesus H. Christ! I think you've got a hard-on! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [calling out to platoon] Left shoulder, hut! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Pyle accidentally puts his rifle on his right shoulder, then corrects quickly, but not before Hartman sees it. He walks up on him] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, what are you trying to do to my beloved Corps? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I don't know, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You are dumb, Private Pyle, but do you expect me to believe that you don't know left from right? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then you did that on purpose! You wanna be different! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [slaps Pyle hard on the left hand side of his face] What side was that, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, left side, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [shouts] Are you sure, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [slaps him hard again, this time on right side of his face, knocking his hat off] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [shouts] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What side was that, Private Pyle? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: [nearly in tears] Sir, right side, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Don't fuck with me again, Pyle! Pick up your fuckin' cover! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: What do we get for ten dollars? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Every t'ing you wan'. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Everything? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Da Nang Hooker: Every t'ing. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [to Rafterman] Whaddya think, man? Ready to spend some of your hard-earned money? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Vietcong Sniper: Shoot... me. Sh-oooot... me... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [Pvt. Joker is doing pull-ups. Hartman counts them off] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: One for the Commandant! One for the Corps! Come on Joker, pull! Pull! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Pvt. Joker can't complete another pull-up] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I guess the Corps don't get theirs! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Pvt. Joker moves on. Pvt. Pyle steps up to the bar] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Get up there, fat boy! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Pvt. Pyle tries with all his might, but cannot do a single pull-up] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Come on, Pyle! Pull! Pull! You mean to tell me you can't do one single pull up Pyle? You are a worthless piece of shit, Pyle! Get outta my face! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Ho Chi Minn is a son of a bitch. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Ho Chi Minn is a son of a bitch. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Got the blueballs, crabs and the seven-year-itch! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Got the blueballs, crabs and the seven-year-itch! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Come on, guys. Assholes and elbows. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Animal Mother: Fucking son of a bitch! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] I don't want no teenage queen! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] I don't want no teenage queen! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] I just want my M-14! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] I just want my M-14! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] If I die in the combat zone... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] If I die in the combat zone... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Box me up and ship me home! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Box me up and ship me home! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Pin my medals up on my chest! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Pin my medals up on my chest! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Tell my mom I've Done my best! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Tell my mom I've Done my best! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [last lines] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: [singing] M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. We were sparked from coast to coast and far across the sea. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse. Forever let us hold our banner high. High. High. High. High. We paly fair but we work hard and we're in harmony. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. Hey there! Hi there! Ho there! You're as welcome as can be. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse. Forever let us hold our banner high. High. High. High. High. Boys and girls from far and near are welcome as can be. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. Come along and sing a song you're welcome as can be. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. Mickey Mouse... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Gunnery Sgt. Hartman grabs Pvt. Cowboy by the shirt] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little piece of shit! You look like a fucking worm! I bet it was you! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, I said it, Sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Gunnery Sgt. Hartman punches Pvt. Joker in the stomach] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, Yes sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, to kill, sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: So you're a killer? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, yes sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then let me see your war face! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [nervously] Sir? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You got a war face! AAAAAAAAHH! That's a war face, let me see your war face! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Ahhhh! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. You didn't convince me. let me see your REAL war face! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: [Screaming] AHHHHHHHHHHH! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You don't scare me! Work on it! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: Sir, yes sir! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Doc Jay: Cowboy! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: What? 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Doc Jay: We can't leave him out there! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: We're not leaving,we'll get him when the tank comes up. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Doc Jay: He's hit three fuckin' times, he can't wait that long. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: I've seen this before, that sniper is just trying to suck us in one at a time. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: [Eightball is shot a fourth time by the sniper and screams] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Animal Mother opens fire] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Goddam it! No! Goddamit cease fire! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Doc Jay: Man, fuck this! Fuck this shit! I'm going in to bring him out. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: No you sit the fuck down! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Doc Jay: Cover me! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [Runs out in the open to save Eightball] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Cowboy: Goddamit! Fuck! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • [the Lusthog Squad opens fire] 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Mama and Papa were laying in bed! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Mama and Papa were laying in bed! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Mama rolled over this is what she said 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Mama rolled over this is what she said 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] 'Oh, give me some... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] 'Oh, give me some... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] 'Oh, give me some... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] 'Oh, give me some... 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: P.T. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: P.T. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Good for you 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: Good for you 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Good for me! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: Good for me! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Mmm, good! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: Mmm, good! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Up in the morning to the rising sun! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Up in the morning to the rising sun! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [singing] Gotta run all day... till the running's done! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: [singing] Gotta run all day... till the running's done! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Ho Chi Minh is a son of a bitch! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: Ho Chi Minh is a son of a bitch! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Got the blueballs, crabs and the seven-year itch! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Recruits: Got the blueballs, crabs and the seven-year itch! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Reveille! Reveille! Reveille! Drop your Cocks and grab your socks! Today is Sunday! Devine Worship is at Get your bunks made and get your uniforms on! Police call will commence in two minutes! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [chanting] This is my rifle. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [grabbing his crotch] This is my gun. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: This is for fighting. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Marines: [grabbing their crotches] This is for fun. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today, you people are no longer maggots! Today, you are MARINES! You're part of a brotherhood! From now on, until the day you die, EVERY MARINE is your BROTHER! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Most of you will go to Vietnam! Some of you will NOT COME BACK! But, always remember this - the Marine Corps lives FOREVER! And, that means you will live FOREVER! 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
  • Private Joker: You know, half of these gook whores are sworn members of the Vietcong. The other half got TB. Make sure you only fuck the ones who cough. 复制 复制成功 复制失败,请手动复制
展开
CopyRight © 2022 电影频道节目中心官方网站| 京ICP证100935