Steve: The only blood I care about is Jewish blood.
斯蒂夫:我只在乎犹太人血统。
Avner: Hey, sweetheart, this is your papa... this my voice, my darling... don't forget what I sound like, okay?
艾弗纳:嗨,宝贝儿!我是你的爸爸……听见我的声音了吗?亲爱的……不要忘记这个声音,好吗?
Daphna: We should stay at home.
戴弗娜:我们应该待在家里。
Avner: You are the only home I ever had.
艾弗纳:你就是我的家。
Daphna: [Laughs] This is so corny
戴弗娜(轻笑):这太肉麻了。
Avner: What? That took a lot for me to say!
艾弗纳:肉麻?你知道我做了多大的努力才说出这样的话吗!
Daphna: I bet. Why did I have to marry a sentimentalist? You're ruining my life.
戴弗娜:不觉得。我当初为什么会嫁给你这么个多愁善感的男人呢?你会毁掉我的生活的。
Avner: [to their newborn baby] Your mother's teasing me.
艾弗纳(对他们的新生儿说):你妈妈笑话我。
Avner: [about their newborn baby] She's frightfully ugly.
艾弗纳(形容他刚刚出生的女儿):她长得好丑哦。
Daphna: She takes after her father.
戴弗娜:那是因为她像你多一些。
Papa: Oh, we are tragic men. Butcher's hands, gentle souls.
爸爸:哦,我们的人生注定悲惨,因为我们虽然拥有高尚的情操,却长着一双屠夫的手。
Ephraim: We have 11 Palestinian names, each one of them had a hand in planning Munich. We want them all dead.
伊弗瑞姆:我们现在知道11名巴勒斯坦人的名字,他们每一个人都或多或少地参与策划了慕尼黑惨案。他们都得死。
Steve: So why did they make you team leader?
斯蒂夫(对艾弗纳说):为什么他们会选你当我们的头儿?
Hans: Because he really knows how to cook a brisket.
汉斯:因为他真的知道如何把牛排弄熟。