Mr. Kim: You got a message.
吉姆先生:你有一条消息。
Korben Dallas: Yeah
考本·达拉斯:好的。
Mr. Kim: You're not gonna open it? It might be important.
吉姆先生:你不想打开看看?它可能很重要。
Korben Dallas: Yeah, like the last two I got were important. The first one was from my wife, telling me she was leaving. The second was from my lawyer, telling me he was leaving... with my wife.
考本·达拉斯:是的,就像是上两条我得到的消息。第一条是我的妻子,告诉我她要离去。第二条是我的律师,告诉我他要离去...和我的妻子。
Mr. Kim: Ah, that's bad luck. Grandfather say it not rain everyday. This is good news, guaranteed. I bet your lunch.
吉姆先生:啊,那运气不太好。祖父会说并不是每天都下雨。这是一条好消息,我保证。我跟你打赌午餐。
Korben Dallas: Okay, you're on.
考本·达拉斯:好的,继续吧。
Mr. Kim: Come on...
吉姆先生:来吧...
[Reads]
Mr. Kim: You are fired. Oh.
吉姆先生:你被解雇了。哦。
Korben Dallas: Well, at least I won lunch.
考本·达拉斯:好的,至少我赢了午餐。
Mr. Kim: Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like.
吉姆先生:很冷静的想法,在坏运里看到好的方面,我喜欢。